Saturday, February 18, 2006

Song stuck in my head

I saw Walk the Line last night and thought it was great, Johnny Cash is the man. Now I had Ring of Fire in my head, until a friend of mine decided to start singing really crazy songs during this mornings swim practice.

Then for the rest of practice I had half songs in my head, kinda through me off. So I had to just listed to as much as Johnny Cash for a while to clear my head of the pop garbage he spouts. Hopefully I can just relax and listen to some good music.

The only thing is about getting a song stuck in you head is if it the wrong one it can melt your brain.

2 comments:

Matt said...

while not as catchy as "where my girls at" (it was 7:02, btw):

"you can't always get what you want...
but if you try some times
you just might find
you get what you need."

[oh, but wait, that's a rock&roll song]

jarret said...

Or the ever catchy - " Where's your head at"