Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Then End of Shows

It seems that I will be picking a whole new slew of tv shows for next season. Since the shows I have been watching for years, and my new season pickup are gone.

It was time to say good-bye to Alias, Charmed, Conviction, E-Ring, Four Kings, Heist, Invasion, Killer Instinct, Love Monkey, Surface, Threshold, Wanted, and The West Wing. Then the Sopranos seems to be going as well as one more season of Deadwood the best c@#ksucker show on t.v.

I hope the new shows for next season have some potential. Of course they pile up at least one day of my watching schedule.
Thursday Night at 9 is jampacked next season, I hope they move some stuff around, since the upfronts have 3 returning shows and the new Aaron Sorkin show Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Here are my t.v. junkie new picks to go along with my old faves.

ABC - The 9 and 6 Degrees
CBS - Smith and Shark
FOX - Vanished, Standoff and Justice
NBC - Heroes and Kidnapped

Who knows if I will watch these are not but they look ok, and some have actors I like.

It seems to be hit and miss these days, and I cannot stand Reality TV, it sucks, well except Hogan Knows Best.
Hulk Hogan Rules the Fu-Manchu!!

3 comments:

Tigre said...

you gotta throw the adult swin on there. Shows like Family Guy, Futurama, Aqau Teen Hunger Squad, Sea Lab 2021, Robot Chicken. Then Comedy Central with Mind of Mencia, South Park, etc.

jarret said...

I like Mencia, he is really funny - DEDEDE.

I watch other shows as well, I was just mentioning the canceled and new shows.

Matt said...

Ahhh grasshopper, I see that you've not given up on network t.v. yet! I stopped when they only seemed to drop the shows I liked, or create shows geared toward a cult audience and then didn't give them time to build their audience.