Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me....


Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest comes out next Friday. Man I am so ready to see this. I guess almost every little kid pretends he is a pirate at sometime. I have gone on the ride at Disney World a couple hundred times in my life. Now that I have kids, I take them when I visit the Magic Kindom.

My daughter loves it and sings the pirate song, it is sooo cute. I must ride it 5 or more times in 3 days. I must say this is the way to make a movie based on anything, a ride or comic book. I am thrilled it did not turn out to be the Haunted Mansion, nice try Eddie Murphy.

Pirates are just the coolest thing, due to the fact they were REAL. Just wondering if anyone has a favorite pirate, and no One Eyed Willie does not count, for those who know.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Captain Jack Morgan, or Blackbeard comes to mind; I don't really now much about them, just like their names. One-Eyed Willie is way cooler tho; and pirates does still exist today (and not just on the internet).

And don't forget that other wondering Disney-tries-to-justify-an-attraction movie: The Country Bears (which came out right around the same time as HM & PotC...

jarret said...

Yeah County Bears was B-A-D bad.