Thursday, May 10, 2007

Oh One For Service

Tomorrow I will be awarded with the ISHOF Service Award for my dedication to the International Swimming Hall of Fame and its Web site. This was a wonderful suprise since this is the only way I am ever getting in the Hall unless I become a superstar when I get to the 80-84 Age group.

I apologize to Da Hoop for his missing of practice, but here is the back-handed slap of it all, he COULD get up and swim the AM practice an avoid the traffic- HA HA HA. Not like I am doing much swimming at this time, so I can pick on him as much as I want.

I am actually going to coach next week, I even get the shirt to prove it. This way they will have to RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY, as Cartman would say. I hope they are all ready, since I will be unleashing my sprinter practices on my friends who make it to the Noon practice, and the ones who come next Saturday will enjoy it.

More updates soon.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Cause there's soooo much traffic between my place and the pool.