Monday, July 31, 2006

Whooooo A little to much!!



A blitzed Mel Gibson launched into an obscenity-laced tirade when he was busted on suspicion of drunken driving early yesterday, threatening an officer and making anti-Semitic and sexually abusive remarks, according to a police report.

Wow, it the funniest thing I have heard in a while. I though Mel has lost it a while back, but this proves it. The whole make two movies in Dead Languages thing, and the crazy beard, nice Mel. You have proved you are a supreme ass.

According to the incident report obtained by TMZ.com, the Road Warrior embarked on a belligerent, anti-Semitic outburst when he realized he had been busted.

"Fucking Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," the report quotes him as saying.

"Are you a Jew?" Gibson asked the deputy, according to the report.

The actor also berated the deputy, threatening, "You motherfucker. I'm going to fuck you," according to the report.


Mel, Mel you have finally made it to the I have lost my mind catagory, I will never see a movie with you in it, or directed by you. I guess it took too much drink to show your true hatred.

2 comments:

LeperColony said...

Great picture comparison.

jarret said...

Suits him!